6.5W Dimmable MR16 Spotlight - Warm White
Works with legacy 12V halogen electronic transformer systems, also ideal for fittings which only fit 12v halogen size lamps and track lighting.
Availability: In stock
The perfect retrofit replacement for existing Low Voltage MR16 lighting. This LED lamps just slots in and works!
No re-wiring or changing transformers to drivers or any of that nonsense, just fit and forget.
Compatible with most dimmers too.
N.B. We have seen some problems with very old transformers (10years+) but this is not the LEDs fault, the transformer should be changed at this point as it presents a potential fire risk.
- Uses NICHIA's latest 119 series LEDs,lumens of natural white up to 580lm,and of warm white up to 505lm.
- Its form-factor guarantees a 100% form-fit on the back-side of the lamp(exact form fit with halogen lamps)
- Comparable beam intensity to that of a 50w halogen lamp.
- It uses an active power factor correction structure to control the input current, so that the PFC can reach over 0.95 when in conjunction with electronic transformer.
- Dimmable down to 15% with most of trailing edge dimmers,when in conjunction with recommended electronic transformers.
- 0-100% dimmable with PWM or 0-10V dimmer.
|Light Colour||Warm White|
|Base||GU 5.3 MR16|
|Traditional Power Equivalent||35W|